Monday, October 03, 2011

Bits and Pieces - October 3, 2011

Ezra Klein and his fellow bloggers are taking note of the Occupy Wall Street protests. Here are some links, an interview with one of initial organizers, and news that other organizations are joining in. Mas. Y mas. You get the idea - follow Ezra's blog on this. Photos from the arrests on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Koch Industries heart Iran. More about the Koch brothers and their empire.

Herman Cain Is No Booker T. Washington. I'm glad to see something good about Booker T. Washington. My aunt gave me a book about him when I was maybe seven, and I was very impressed with his accomplishments. There was something in the book about his religion, too, which I think was more the point that my aunt was trying to make.

Clean Energy Cons: Dozens of Republicans Asked for Clean Energy Grants and Subsidized Loans Before Attacking Them.

No comments: